Highlighted
vindveif Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Could not find the zenworks installation source

I am using zenworks 10.1.3.When i perform imaging on some of the workstations there is an error that comes out. The error is:Could not find the zenworks intallation source.This error is the same using pxe boot and using bootcd.Any suggestions on this error?By the way i tried using vmware in performing imaging and i was able to perform imaging without any errors.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Could not find the zenworks installation source

This probably means that the ZENworks Linux imageing kernel doesn't recognize the NIC.

What kinda computer is it and what is the model of the networkcard?

Thomas
0 Likes
vindveif Absent Member.
Absent Member.

the pc that i tried to take an image is a clone pc meaning it is not branded.do you have any idea on how kernel will recognize my network card?
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

vindveif;1771409 wrote:
the pc that i tried to take an image is a clone pc meaning it is not branded.do you have any idea on how kernel will recognize my network card?

What motherboard model does this computer have?

Thomas
0 Likes
vindveif Absent Member.
Absent Member.

These are the specifications of the motherboard and lan card

Motherboard Model: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5S-MX SE
Network Card: SiS191 Ethernet Controller
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.