dmitri_b Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Could not find zenworks installation source

Good day,
During the imaging engine loading I have got the following error message:
Could not find the ZENWorks Installation Source. Activating manual setup program.
I have found support TID 3225132 which describes similar problem but in my case the resolution does not work.
Pc obtains network settings through pxe, downloads kernel and initrd, after that it fails loading zenworks imaging engine.
Problem exists when I use desktop. In case of laptop it works fine.
Could you please advice me?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
kramarao1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Could not find zenworks installation source

dmitri_b;1611844 wrote:
Good day,
During the imaging engine loading I have got the following error message:
Could not find the ZENWorks Installation Source. Activating manual setup program.
I have found support TID 3225132 which describes similar problem but in my case the resolution does not work.
Pc obtains network settings through pxe, downloads kernel and initrd, after that it fails loading zenworks imaging engine.
Problem exists when I use desktop. In case of laptop it works fine.
Could you please advice me?

This could be a NIC driver issue. While booting you can press Alt+F2,Alt+F3 and look at the messages, this can you tell at what point it's hanging and possibly why.
0 Likes
kramarao1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

sry.. it's Alt+F3 and Alt+F4 ..
0 Likes
dmitri_b Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for this info about debug messages.
Problem was solved by updating the zim files.
0 Likes
dmitri_b Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Now the same issue, previous solution doesn't help.
What could be done to fix it? Any suggestioins?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.