captainjd02006 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

DLU Policy Error

Good morning,

Today I noticed my Windows 7 DLU policy had multiple errors. The error message states "Exception while trying to invoke ZESZid - GetTaggedData function". A quick Google search yielded no results. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this, and if so have you determined how to correct it? The policy seems to apply OK so I'm not to worried about it, I would just like to know that it means.

Thanks.
Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
bafahenkel Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: DLU Policy Error

captainjd02006;2332619 wrote:
Good morning,

Today I noticed my Windows 7 DLU policy had multiple errors. The error message states "Exception while trying to invoke ZESZid - GetTaggedData function". A quick Google search yielded no results. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this, and if so have you determined how to correct it? The policy seems to apply OK so I'm not to worried about it, I would just like to know that it means.

Thanks.

This thread is a long time ago created.
We have the same Problem (ZCM 11.3.1.41750 FTF Roll Up 1, Windows 7 SP1, about 800 PCs) not of all PCs, but about 5-10% per day. This differts from day to day, that means that effective in the month the most of the PCs have this issuse.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: DLU Policy Error

I would recommend opening an SR and referencing defect#886502. (Not really a known bug despite an entry existing for this issue.)
I can only see one other reference to this error and it may have been some type of upgrade issue.
However, support could use the details on the defect# to help isolate the issue.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.