harrymsg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Desktop Icon Folders

Just wondering if there is any way to place specific applications into a folder on the Windows desktop and have it stay there upon a refresh? Some users want less icon clutter and to organize zen icons on their desktop.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
harrymsg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Desktop Icon Folders

harrymsg;2498429 wrote:
Just wondering if there is any way to place specific applications into a folder on the Windows desktop and have it stay there upon a refresh? Some users want less icon clutter and to organize zen icons on their desktop.

Without using ZAPP, I'm thinking the only way this could be achieved is to have the bundle create a normal windows shortcut to the application---instead of using a ZEN shortcut. Thoughts?
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Remind me to test/look at this.....
I dont have time now and my forget...if I dont update today...ping thread to remind me.....
0 Likes
Highlighted
harrymsg Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hey Craig, you asked for a reminder. Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.