NovAlf Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

File date On in sys req's

Hi!
ZCM 10.3.1, Windows XP/7.
Today I noticed ... something. I've created a bundle for deleting file on ws, in sys req's I set condition for exist and date on. File wasn't deleted, so, as always suggested, I took a look into log's and ...
[DEBUG] [02/13/2011 13:24:45.143] [660] [ZenworksWindowsService] [50] [] [Requirement Handler] [] [Comparing actualValue: 2/10/2011 12:00:00 AM with expectedValue: 2/9/2011 12:00:00 AM for compareOperator: Equals returned False] [] []
File date IS 2/10/2011! And in sys req's is set On "2/10/2011".
Well, I set date On or Before and got job done. Strange to me.
More thanks, Alar.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
NovAlf Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: File date On in sys req's

To be precise -- On (Or Before) "2/11/2011", of course. ... I've seen same with ZfD! Mh. I missed something?
Alar.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.