Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Tessnow Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Howto get a report stored in file system

Hello,

we want to automate a process and use scheduled reports.
The result we need as a (.csv) file in the file system (and not somewhere in an e-mail system).

Is it possible to get the results of a scheduled report "automatically exported" into the file system?

Regards - Frank
Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Howto get a report stored in file system

0 Likes
Tessnow Absent Member.
Absent Member.

spond;2300450 wrote:
Frank,

does this help?

Hmm no.
The only thing we can configure at the "Output Settings" page is to "Attach File" to the Email Notification.

The setting "Output Location" on this page points to an internal Reporting Database folder - this is not a file system path 😞

Regards - Frank
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Frank,

I think you're right, Frank - I looked over Jaspersoft's own
documentation and it doesn't have this facility. I guess you'd need to
get your email client to process it somehow?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Tessnow,

I think it might be possible after all, looking through their forums... http://community.jaspersoft.com/questions/526335/get-completed-report-web-service
something like that

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Tessnow Absent Member.
Absent Member.

spond;2300589 wrote:

I think it might be possible after all..

We will look at it, Thanks Shaun 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.