warper2 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

IOS 12

It appears that IOS 12 will not register with ZCM Mobile. Looking for any plans when this will be supported.
We currently have to downgrade any on IOS 12 to 11.4.1 and than register them. It never finishes the reg
on 12.

Thank you
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: IOS 12

I can see that Ticket#1109763 was just opened in regards to issues with IOS12.

At this point, the root cause is not yet known....so any ETA would be tough to guess.
Normally, such things are fairly quick to resolve....but hard to say.....

I would suggest opening an SR if possible and referencing the above ticket....
That way you would have quicker access to any fix from development.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: IOS 12

Definitely Recommend an SR.

While a ticket has been opened for IOS 12 issues with one customer.....
I have verified that others are using IOS 12 without issues....

So it may really be important to get environmental specific details to help narrow down under what conditions the issues arise.....
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.