Highlighted
nbrown812 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Import Bundle Hangs

Working in ZCC on 2017a. Import bundle through ZCC (Chrome) was working well until I tried to do two bundles at once. It all looked fine on import until I went to bundle Import status. Stuck at 50%. Tried another bundle after that but never gets past 0% progress. Tried restarting zenworks services but no luck.

How can I get the import to stop hanging on that import with two bundles?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Import Bundle Hangs

There is a bug where certain bundles may not import properly via the ZCC.
You can try using "zman betf" and "zman bc" to export and import bundles.
Not sure of the formats are the same.

Also for any large number of bundles, zone sharing is the way to go.
0 Likes
nbrown812 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The commands will work. I was just trying to remove the road block on all future imports with ZCC. It will not allow any now.
I deal with over 50+ zones at schools and zone sharing is not usually possible. Trying to test an easier way for onsite techs to import bundles faster that do not have server access.
The import to ZCC is great if I can clear the process to continue. Even bundles I got to work before is not working now.
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Probably need to open an SR.
Blockage is not a known issue.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.