jwebb1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Import ZCM Update 10.3.3 into 11.1 goes baselined

We've been having some issues updating our 10.3.1 computers to 11 or 11.1. As a workaround, while I open an incident, I want to import 10.3.3 into my 11.1 zone. This would allow me to get my 10.3.1 computers updated with bug fixes and newer features that 10.3.3 offers. The problem I'm having is as soon as I import 10.3.3 it goes baselined and starts pushing out. How can I avoid this? I followed that steps in TID 7008954 but it didn't help. Does anyone have any ideas?

Jim Webb
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Import ZCM Update 10.3.3 into 11.1 goes baselined

Jwebb,

sure you followed the steps exactly? Just checking, because it really
should work...

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
jwebb1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I followed the instructions exactly. I think the problem is the 10.3.3 updates sees the 11.x files in the msi and rpm directory. Based on that I renamed both the msi and rpm directories then created new ones with the 10.3.0 superseded file. This time the import worked and was listed as downloaded.

So the instructions work with a slight modification.

Jim
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jwebb,

nice

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.