gturcsik Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Logged in User in ZCC

Hi All,

After when I login to a workstation, and run the first refresh, in the ZCC on the Device Summary showing the "Logged in User". This is not the primary user, only that user who is logged into the workstation at that time.

How can I find this user in the database (which table contain) what shows there?
Which table contains that connection between device and logged in user? (zDevice and ?)

Regards,
Gergely
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
gturcsik Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Logged in User in ZCC

I found the answer in 'zDeviceLoggedOnUsers' table...
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Logged in User in ZCC

Keep in mind.....there is not any type of active connection and it not anything close to a guarantee that the user is still logged onto the device or even if the device is powered on.
It is really who was logged onto the device upon last refresh results being uploaded to the primary.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.