kennolson Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Mac version of TID 7007545?

I'm looking for a list of path exclusions for our Mac Anti-Virus client. TID 7007545 has a comprehensive list that has proven effective in speeding up our Windows workstations, but I have not been able to find a similar list for OS X. Perhaps someone could point me in the right direction?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Mac version of TID 7007545?

I'm not aware of any specific complaints about performance on MACs that has resulted in any type of MAC list.

However, the real key from the Windows Side is excluding scanning the actions of the ZCM Executables.
They should only be referencing files that were otherwise scanned and safe (AV would scan software when your PC copies to a network share or upload to the content repo for example.)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.