ssanna Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Migration Utility

Hello, i need to migrate more than 300 application from Zenworks 7 to ZCM11, i'm still using the Zenworks Migration Utility, when i try to migrate an application in ZCM 11 all it seems that working but there's nothing about Launch in the migrated apps on ZCM11.
Why.
Thanks for your help.
Stefano.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
5 Replies
ssanna Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Migration Utility

Hello, i've put, through iManager, alle the ldap mapping required from the documentation like below, now in the migration utility i cannot see anymore the application, can someone help me, please?
Thanks.

App:Path appPath
App:Icon appIcon
App:Contacts appContacts
App:Working Directory appWorkingDirectory
App:Drive Mappings appDriveMappings
App:Printer Ports appPrinterPorts
App:Parameters appParameters
App:Flags appFlags
App:Startup Script appStartupScript
App:Shutdown Script appShutdownScript
0 Likes
ssanna Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I've solve by myself
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ssanna,

go on, let us know... (unless it's embarrassing :))

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
ssanna Absent Member.
Absent Member.

well, i don't know why, but after few minutes in the migration utility the application disappear and are no more available until i do a little modify on the attribute mapping, then restore the right modify and the migration utility show the application.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Ssanna,

my guess (and it's only a guess) is that you don't have the LDAP
mapping on all your servers, and you may be picking up data from a
different server...

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.