NovAlf Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Mirage Driver loading error

Hi!
Windows 7. ZCM 11.3.2. Remote Control does work ... slow and strange (mouse movement is ok, but picture appear partially in pieces) – Aero is seen (usually RC changes theme), in Device Manager under Mirage Driver I see error "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)". I have only access to this device via Remote Control. Any way I can fix this problem? Could be connected to RC behavior.
More thanks, Alar.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Mirage Driver loading error

NovAlf;2397517 wrote:
Hi!
Windows 7. ZCM 11.3.2. Remote Control does work ... slow and strange (mouse movement is ok, but picture appear partially in pieces) – Aero is seen (usually RC changes theme), in Device Manager under Mirage Driver I see error "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)". I have only access to this device via Remote Control. Any way I can fix this problem? Could be connected to RC behavior.
More thanks, Alar.

Since Reinstalling the agent is likely difficult remotely,
Pehaps try reinstalling it.......
http://www.demoforge.com/dfmirage.htm

Maybe someone disabled it in device manager.
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi and thanks!
Did solve the issue, thanks! Ana managed to-do this via Remote Control, so ... ok. No-no, wasn't disabled.
More thanks, Alar.
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

"And managed" (typo above), sorry.
Alar.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.