Highlighted
dxw Contributor.
Contributor.

Multiple bundles

I have 6 bundles which I would like to group together and install in one action. How do I do this and also how to wait for 1 bundle to finish before installing the next
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Multiple bundles

Create a Bundle with 6 "Install bundle" action.
Each Bundle will wait for the prior bundle to finish.

For each of your Install Six bundles....Make sure the install actions are set to "Wait Until Finished" so the bundle does not "complete" before the actions defined in it.
0 Likes
dxw Contributor.
Contributor.

Where do I set the wait for previous bundle?
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

dxw;2471423 wrote:
Where do I set the wait for previous bundle?

For example if you run a script or executable actions then there is an option "Wait Before Proceeding to Next Action": https://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks114/zen11_cm_software_distribution/data/action_runscript.html

Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.