kwhite1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Nalwin, how to remove little red z from the application objects?

Is there a way to remove the little red z from the application objects?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Nalwin, how to remove little red z from the application objects?

Not at this time.

I believe others have created enhancement requests at
http://support.novell.com/enhancement

Adding your opinion can help add weight to the request.

On 6/8/2010 8:52 AM, Kirk White wrote:
> Is there a way to remove the little red z from the application objects?

--
Craig Wilson - MCNE, MCSE, CCNA
Novell Knowledge Partner

Novell does not officially monitor these forums.

Suggestions/Opinions/Statements made by me are solely my own.
These thoughts may not be shared by either Novell or any rational human.
0 Likes
floort Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Nalwin, how to remove little red z from the application

i thought the red z was originally intended to be placed on desktop icons, so you know that it's a zen application instead of a local shortcut to something.

also have some effort to explain the cross on the icon. Users think that it's not working because there is a big cross on the icon. 🙂
0 Likes
richdenver1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Nalwin, how to remove little red z from the application

I am aware that this thread is six years old; however, I want to help anyone looking for a quick solution. It took me a while figure this out on my own, and this was the first thread that I came upon while looking for this solution.

It is now possible to disable the Z icon overlays in ZENworks 11. To remove the icon overlays, go to your Novell ZENworks Control Center > Configuration > Expand Device Management > ZENworks Explorer Configuration > Uncheck: Disable Icon Overlays.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.