marklar23 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

No Patches from Oracle-JRE

I've been using ZPM for updating many of my vendor applications such as Flash, Firefox and Java. Recently I've noticed that my browser has been telling me that Java is out of date and when I went to check what the hold up is in ZCM I see that there is nothing listed under Oracle since October 2014. I know there are newer versions of Java than 8u25, why isn't ZPM seeing these anymore? Thanks!
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: No Patches from Oracle-JRE

marklar23;2345355 wrote:
I've been using ZPM for updating many of my vendor applications such as Flash, Firefox and Java. Recently I've noticed that my browser has been telling me that Java is out of date and when I went to check what the hold up is in ZCM I see that there is nothing listed under Oracle since October 2014. I know there are newer versions of Java than 8u25, why isn't ZPM seeing these anymore? Thanks!

We got a new java upd a couple a days ago.

Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.