phasenjager Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Non-Detectable IP Addresses and Diagnostics

We have two primary servers, in our DMZ, for connectivity of devices outside our network. They both have a non-detectable public IP address that routes to the appropriate server. The problem is, diagnostics is trying to connect to that external IP address which will not work when connecting from the internal network. If I wait for that to timeout, it will show proper status until a refresh occurs. Sometimes this can take a couple minutes before the status reports correctly.

Is there a way to get Diagnostics to utilize only the internal address or force the internal address to be the primary? We are running 11.4.1 on Windows 2012 R2 servers.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Non-Detectable IP Addresses and Diagnostics

Not sure, I would recommend an SR and they can research this....
If you can't just let me know and I will see what I can dig up..............
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.