NFS
New Member.

Office 2013 and Roaming Profiles with Windows 7

Hello Everybody,

in my Company we have a strange problem since we upgraded from Office 2007 to Office 2013.
Our Environment is ZCM 11.4.3. All Desktops are Windows 7 Pro. We use Roaming Profile Policy with profiles saved in the users Home Directories, which are stored on OES2 SP3.
All works fine so far as it did for years. Only Problem ist Outlook 2013. When a user logs on to a different PC, Outlook 2013 cannot be started.
There is no possibility to manage Outlook profiles from Control panel.
We have to delete the local AND the Roaming profile of user and start over with fresh Default Roaming profile.
When the user again changes to another PC the same happens again and Outlook 2013 is dead.
We have tested again with old Office 2007, the problem does not happen with Outlook 2007! So it seems to be Office2013 related.
Dies anyone experienced the same problems and has found a solution. All my attempts in Office Forums or google searches did not help me.

Best regards

Lars
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Office 2013 and Roaming Profiles with Windows 7

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.