burns_24 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Patch infomration for devices missing

Hello,

The majority of patch information for workstations seems to have vanished. For example, I have a device with 267 updates installed but when I check the device within ZCC only 5 patches are listed as 'Patched' and 6 'Not Patched' despite the patch scan having run. Previously for the device I could see the 267 installed updates and loads more not patched.

Because ZCC is reporting only 6 'Not Patched' my patch policy is not processing.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Patch infomration for devices missing

Try downloading the Subscription again and run another scan.....
I saw a report there was some issue that was resolved.

Next to no details....just that there was a scan issue related to the data files that was resolved.

No clue if it would cause the symptoms your seeing...

burns_24;2498803 wrote:
Hello,

The majority of patch information for workstations seems to have vanished. For example, I have a device with 267 updates installed but when I check the device within ZCC only 5 patches are listed as 'Patched' and 6 'Not Patched' despite the patch scan having run. Previously for the device I could see the 267 installed updates and loads more not patched.

Because ZCC is reporting only 6 'Not Patched' my patch policy is not processing.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
0 Likes
burns_24 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Patch infomration for devices missing

Thanks for the reply. That has resolved this issue, I can now see all the patch information for my workstations.

Thank you
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.