NovAlf Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Patch management subscription ... missed

Hi!
ZCM 11.4.3 VA. Not sure, but at some point I noticed subscription service didn't poll anymore. ZCC - Subscription Service Settings poll date not renewed. Well, on Patch Management page in ZCC I saw error "Failed to download subscription" etc. Tried manual renew (Update now) ... nothing. Tried Reset Subscription Service ... same. Finally missed third line in Patch Management Subscription Service History at all (about Subscription). Haven't tried restart server, maybe there is a option to start this service without. Licensing should be ok.
Any ideas?
More thanks, Alar.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Patch management subscription ... missed

Forgot. One odd thing – in Subscription Service History ...
Bundles Complete 2/9/17 9:39 AM 2/9/17 9:39 AM 00:00:00 true
... date/time changes continuously.
Alar.
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Any ideas on this? Still same.
Alar.
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi!
After server restart (https://forums.novell.com/showthread.php/500962-404-Error-The-page-requested-could-not-be-found) everything with patch management (wrote above) start acting normal again! Till next such odd case, I presume.
Alar.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

NovAlf,

could be all sorts of reasons, a service had got "stuck" maybe... but
as you say, until the next time... 😉

--

Shaun Pond
in my "day job" I work for ENGL; our aim is to make Windows deployment
easy

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.