force10
New Member.

Policies Failing ater patch 2a

After applying the ZCM 11.0 Cumulative Agent Patch 2a, none of my policies are working. In the ZAA policy window, in the 'Type' column I see the following: DLUPolicy.Name, RMPolicyHandler.Name and WinGPPolicy.name for each policy I have associated to either the machine or user and each policies effecive status is "Failed".

The failure messages are as follows:
- Could not find a Handler associated with the following type: dlu policy.

I get the same handler message for group policies also. For the remote management policies I get the following:

Could not find a results file for remote management policy. Message: Could not find file 'C:\Windows\TEMP\2e6d1b1f-6d88-4643-9032-2fcb8954ff8a\-remote_management_policy-880584Output.xml'.. Missing file: C:\Windows\TEMP\2e6d1b1f-6d88-4643-9032-2fcb8954ff8a\-remote_management_policy-880584Output.xml.

All of my bundles are still working. Anyone else having similar issues with policies?
Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
force10
New Member.

Re: Policies Failing ater patch 2a

I went back to using the agent install that I was using prior to the application of patch 2a and it seems to work better, but now I'm noticing some oddities like the Interactive Logon warning that I have in our Workstation GPO does apply, and shows at machine boot, but does not reappear after a log off.

I also noticed that Novell reissued patch 2a yesterday. From the way it read, it appears that those of us who applied the prior version of the patch could have policy issues like the ones I described above. Can someone confirm that before I apply this again. Thanks.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.