Highlighted
bcoker58 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Problem uninstalling agent

When I attempt to uninstall zenworks I receive the following error:
Unable to continue because the device's registration status cannot be determined. Is there an easy way I can force the uninstall of this agent without reloading the system from recovery disk?
Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Problem uninstalling agent

bcoker58;2031756 wrote:
When I attempt to uninstall zenworks I receive the following error:
Unable to continue because the device's registration status cannot be determined. Is there an easy way I can force the uninstall of this agent without reloading the system from recovery disk?

http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=DzvzjViJZoM~

Thomas
0 Likes
bcoker58 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Problem uninstalling agent

Thomas, that seems to have done the trick. I do have the Novell ZENworks Image-Safe Data Service still hanging around but was able to disable it.
Thanks, Brian
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.