mdstewar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re-install of Remote Management Viewer

For some reason, I'm being prompting by both IE and Firefox to reinstall the Remote Management Viewer. Where in the heck is the the MSI?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
mdstewar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Re-install of Remote Management Viewer

I found it on my own (https://ZCM server address/zenworks-remote-management)

0 Likes
BruceHulston Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Re-install of Remote Management Viewer

Just for info, the remote viewer is installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\user_name%\Application Data\Novell\ZENworks\Remote Management directory, so if you log in using a different account it will need to be installed for that user as well.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.