Conz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Remote management viewer for Firefox 24 esr

Is there any word on a new version of the remote management viewer (or any browser plugin) that will work with the latest firefox ESR ? (24.2.0)
It is getting harder and harder to block browser updates from installing without user intervention .. even outside of that it is also bad practice to keep using outdated browsers from a security perspective. The internet is getting to be a more nasty place by the day almost.

Personally I feel that the ESR version should be supported within 1 or 2 months after their release, but I am assuming there are reasons that this is not the case.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Remote management viewer for Firefox 24 esr

Conz,

it is being worked on, that I can assure you!

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Conz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the heads up on that Shaun.

I am guessing these updates are tricky with all the security related updates that are being done to browsers .. I guess that makes us lucky that Zenworks does not run on Flash 😉
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Conz,

it's the testing that takes time

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.