trexman_1 Contributor.
Contributor.

Report about installed Windows 7 Updates

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to get a list (Zenworks Report) of how many Windows Updates are installed on every workstation?
Another thought would be when the last Update was installed on a workstation.
The background to my question is that I wanna track the Workstations if the Windows is up to date. (Yes, we don't have a WSUS Server 🙂 )

I already played with the Zenworks Report Module but I didn't found a satisfying solution yet.

Any ideas?
Thank you.

Christian
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Report about installed Windows 7 Updates

MS has a Cumulative Monthly Update ......
If that is installed, you should be up to date.
I would just focus on THAT for the reports.

Having 1000 patches or even installing a patch yesterday, does not give any indication a device is up to date or even patching.
"Patches" can even be installed by other software installs.

Just focus on reporting on specific patches........
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.