rsedoc Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Requirements Tab takes a long time to load

Hi All,

Some of my bundles have requirements set. Setting up these requirements is all ok...
But when I try to edit these requirements, clicking the tab causes the page to load for a long time....

Everything else in the ZCC works fine, just the loading of the bundle requirements takes ages...

Anyone an idea about this?

Cheers....
Rey

Remondo Sedoc Novell Technical Support Engineer NTS ZENworks EMEA
Labels (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies
mshicks Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Requirements Tab takes a long time to load

I have this same problem. I am in the long tedious process of converting old 6.5 snapshots and I am trying to go in and remove old system requirements that no longer apply to our environment. In my case it seems to be mostly on apps that have requirements on the OS version.

Thanks,
Mike
0 Likes
rsedoc Absent Member.
Absent Member.

We Discovered the same thing here. No solution yet, but we're trying to find out how many bundles we're talking about here and try to find another solution as a requirement.
If I find some solution for this I'll post it here....

0 Likes
metheridge Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Whilst this TID does not specifically refer to this issue, applying the fix did improve performance significantly for us when using OS version in the System Requirements tab. Still slower than it should be, but much much better than it was. We have asked our reseller to report this to Novell, so they should be aware of it.

ZCM 10.3.1 Zone performance degrades as zOSTarget table grows - see TID 7006967 0 195563163
0 Likes
rsedoc Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This Patch did helped us in the overall process. We killed all the OS requirements on our bundles as well. This helped us in alot of ways. Our login times are much faster (average of 1 minute, while this used to be 4 to 5 minutes).

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.