martin_schukar Absent Member.
Absent Member.

SSO for ZCC?

Is there any possibility to get single sign on for the zenworks control center?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: SSO for ZCC?

If the idea is to have the ZCC consume your Logged in Windows or ZCM Credentials, then that would be an enhancement request - (See my Signature)
Do you have another SSO Provider for which you are trying to integrate authentication?

Note: It is possible to change the ZCC Logout timeout value so that in essence it will virtually never logout. Not "Single Sign-on", but it would reduce the frequency of needing to log back on.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Craigdwilson,

NetIQ Secure Login works fine for me with SSO 🙂

--

Shaun Pond
in my "day job" I work for ENGL; our aim is to make Windows deployment
easy

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Thanks.....

I was going to ping those folks if it turned out he had that product.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

For other software products we already use Active Directory Federation Services (SAML provider). But maybe a good idea too to use the installed zcm-agent to give the credentials to the zcc...
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

martin_schukar;2434239 wrote:
For other software products we already use Active Directory Federation Services (SAML provider). But maybe a good idea too to use the installed zcm-agent to give the credentials to the zcc...

I have less experience with that specific, but most of those type of products allow for Auto-Logon to Webpages Sites quite easily.
You can enter an enhancement request (See my link(), but most places seem to want the extra layer of security and even force a logoff after inactivity.

Probably would want to reference an option to use either the ZCM User Source User or the Loggged on Windows Account, for anyone who does not use the user source.
0 Likes
Absent Member.

OK, thanks so far. I've set this idea:

https://ideas.microfocus.com/MFI/novell-zcm/Idea/Detail/2112
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Thanks.....
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.