Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Satellite bundle installation slow

Hello all: Forgive me if I have asked this questions before - I can't remember asking.

In our branch offices we have satellite servers. I have content replication set up and see that the content I have specified in ZCC is showing that it has been uploaded to the satellite. However, bundle installation is painfully slow as if the bundle is still being pulled across the WAN. I have checked my closest server rules and they look good.

Should the content be coming off of the local satellite?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Satellite bundle installation slow

Answer my own question. Looks like the closest server rules have been moved to "Configuration/Location". Old rules no longer active. Added new rules for the satellite offices and things seem better now.

>>> Chris<cmosentine@N0_5pam.vrapc.com> 1/5/2012 12:33 PM >>>

Hello all: Forgive me if I have asked this questions before - I can't remember asking.

In our branch offices we have satellite servers. I have content replication set up and see that the content I have specified in ZCC is showing that it has been uploaded to the satellite. However, bundle installation is painfully slow as if the bundle is still being pulled across the WAN. I have checked my closest server rules and they look good.

Should the content be coming off of the local satellite?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.