p_powers86 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ScripEngine does not exist or Cannot be located

I'm testing deploying applications on a Mac via ZCM. I managed to get my application to the point where it would download and install the fines. When I attempted to launch my newly deployed bundle, I was greeted with an error that read, "Failed to process action: ScriptEngine either does not exist or Cannot be executed. I have no idea what may be causing this error, but I know that I can go to the program that is on the HDD and launch the program just fine.

Any ideas?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ScripEngine does not exist or Cannot be located

P,

what exactly did you have in the bundle?

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
jkillebrew Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ScripEngine does not exist or Cannot be located

This might be way off since the question is vague, but the only way I could launch an app from bundle is to directly reference the binary inside the .app folder. For example to launch safari, you have to specify the binary /Applications/Safari.app/Contents/MacOS/Safari.

I tried "open /Applications/Safari.app" which works from a terminal window but that results in the exact error described. Using just "/Applications/Safari.app" does nothing.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.