tpr520 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Server updates

Updated zcm 10.2.2 to 10.3.0a, then 10.3.1 on sles 10.3 server. Looking at the deploy status for the server, 10.3.1 shows successful but 10.3.0a shows pending. Have updated one xp workstation (mine), all others still at 10.2.2. All users are getting the "unable to login" message from the zen agent.

Should I run 10.3.0 update on server again, then 10.3.1? Or is there some other way to get user login to work? All policies and bundles associated to workstations appear to be working. User source appears to be connected properly.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
6 Replies
tpr520 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Server updates

Here's some of what shows up in my casaauthtoken log.

[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -GetAuthPolicyRespEndElementHandler- Un-expected state = 13
[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -GetAuthPolicyRespEndElementHandler- End
[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -CreateGetAuthPolicyResp- Parse error 35
[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -CreateGetAuthPolicyResp- End, retStatus = C7FF001F
[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -ObtainAuthTokenFromServer- Failed to create GetAuthPolicyResp object, error = C7FF001F
[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -CloseRpcSession- Start
[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -CloseRpcSession- End
[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -ObtainAuthTokenFromServer- End, retStatus = C7FF001F
[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -ObtainAuthTokenInt- End, retStatus = C7FF001F
[7BC-66C] [12:06:24] CASA_AuthToken -ObtainAuthTokenEx- End, retStatus = C7FF001F

There's a TID about these errors, but it's pretty vague. What should I check for in the casa configuration?
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Zenking,

you mean TID 7006426? If none of the suggestions in the TID help, then
I think a Service Request is the best thing; I've seen a couple of
people with this error, but we're not yet got a root cause...

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
tpr520 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

spond;2060644 wrote:
Zenking,

you mean TID 7006426? If none of the suggestions in the TID help, then
I think a Service Request is the best thing; I've seen a couple of
people with this error, but we're not yet got a root cause...

--

Shaun Pond

Yup, that's the TID. I set up a new proxy user and restarted, and that seems to be fine, but I didn't actually see any problems with what I had. If there was a proxy user issue, wouldn't zcc show a bad status on the configuration page?

By the way, I have some sles 10.3 updates in the queue. I need to free up some disk space before updating. Might the updates (or lack thereof) be part of the problem?
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Zenking,

> If there was a proxy user issue, wouldn't zcc show a bad status on
> the configuration page?
>

I'd have thought so, but maybe there's a certificate issue, dunno 😞

> By the way, I have some sles 10.3 updates in the queue. I need to free
> up some disk space before updating. Might the updates (or lack thereof)
> be part of the problem?
>

anything's possible, but I have no evidence to suggest that

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
tpr520 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the responses. I kept getting further in the hole, so last night I backreved to my pre-upgrade snapshot (go, VMware). I'm going to take care of all sles upgrades first, then start on the zen upgrades.
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Zenking,

OK

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.