sl0000
New Member.

Support Imaging for Mac OS X

Is Zenwork ever going to support imaging mac os x? I do not see it on their roadmap.

Please advice.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Support Imaging for Mac OS X

sl0000;2393831 wrote:
Is Zenwork ever going to support imaging mac os x? I do not see it on their roadmap.

Please advice.

It is definitely on the list of important things they would like to get added to the product, though an ETA has not yet been added nor on an official roadmap.
Roadmaps may be updated after 11.4 ships this summer and definitely around the time 12.0 ships in Late 2014/Early 2015. (My Dates for 12.0 are something I heard a LONG time ago, so they may have shifted slightly....or not...)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.