Highlighted
bkeadle Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Test machine and Sandbox vs. Published versions

I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out why the changes I'm making to a bundle are not occurring on my test machine. Upon closer look, I see that the version shown in the ZENworks properties / Bundles windows is showing "Version 1" which is the published version. I think I want this to show "Sandbox" for testing my changes before publishing, right? So why/how do I get my test machine to see Sandbox versions of a bundle over the published version? The workstation is set as Test.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
bkeadle Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Test machine and Sandbox vs. Published versions

Ah, figured it out. since this is a VM, and I've been reverting it, I didn't noticed that my device name keeps changing, with the %computername%-{GUID}, instead of just %computername% like I've been using. I have a whole slew of %computername%-{GUID} entries that I need to clean up, and then figure out how to stop that from happening. Any suggestions in that regard?
0 Likes
bkeadle Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Test machine and Sandbox vs. Published versions

Ah - found this.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.