pcwoodring Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Two Primary Server Questions - ZPM Role and Parent Primary

1. I am trying to migrate from a 32bit/sles/v103.3.3 platform to 64bit/sles/v10.3.3. Is it possible to move the ZPM role from one Primary to another (Subscription Service)
2. I accidently moved a Primary server under another Primary server (Parent Primary/Child Primary). ZCC does not allow me to move the secondy Primary back to its Parent Primary Role. Is there another way to do this, say from ZMAN.

Thanks.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Two Primary Server Questions - ZPM Role and Parent Primary

Pcwoodring,

> 1. I am trying to migrate from a 32bit/sles/v103.3.3 platform to
> 64bit/sles/v10.3.3. Is it possible to move the ZPM role from one
> Primary to another (Subscription Service)

Only by doing a reset - you would lose all baseline data, and would have
to re-enter your serial number; basically start again

> 2. I accidently moved a Primary server under another Primary server
> (Parent Primary/Child Primary). ZCC does not allow me to move the
> secondy Primary back to its Parent Primary Role. Is there another way
> to do this, say from ZMAN.

There's a FTF for this, if you can raise a SR, tell them it's bug 710447

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.