AFIQNASRUDDIN19
New Member.

Unable to log into appliance

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post this.
You see, after manually updating the server from 17.0.0.0 to 17.3.0.0, I am unable to login into appliance. Below is the message that appear after login attempt:

Error: NullPointerException
The thing is I can login into web console without any issue. But when I tried assigning a policy to a test machine, nothing happens.

Does anyone knows what causing this problem?

Many thanks for your time and help in advance!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Unable to log into appliance

Doubt the Two items are related....but I would open an SR.....Assuming something silly like an appliance reboot does not help.

I don't see any reported issues about Appliance Port 9443 Logon issues any time recently.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.