jbsmith19761 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Unable to remove zen 11 agent

Hi All,
I have been attempting to remove the zen agent from a windows 7 workstation.
I'm using the latest cleanup tool - 11.3.2.243
The tool continually informs me that my password is incorrect when run. (zone password), the same password is used to unregister / register from the zone.
Also once uninstall zenworks agent is ticked I can't untick uninstall zenworks full disk encryption.

And finally do I have to create a batch file - or this just an option for command line scripting.

Thanx

Julian
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
jt705 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Unable to remove zen 11 agent

I had same problem with the the utility and ended up going with this:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\ZENworks\bin\zenworksuninstall.exe" --local-only --esm-uninstall-password <Password> --fde-uninstall-password <Password> --user administrator --password <Password>
put password in 3 times

it worked for me
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.