dxw Contributor.
Contributor.

Update sp3

I have 3 devices which failed to update to 2017 update sp3. I tried to redeploy from the zcc but the status is stuck on update assigned. I have run the zac zeus-ref command on the devices and they say successfully refreshed but the zcc does not change. Is there any way to stop the deployment in the zcc and install manually?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Update sp3

You can use the Stand-Alone Updater Tool to manually install the update....
https://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks-2017-update-3/zen_sys_updates/data/b18h06hw.html
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.