RTiel Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Upgrade procedure zcm 11.3.2 to 11.4.1?

What should the update procedure be to upgrade to zcm 11.4.1? We've a single zcm virtual appliance server. Can I upgrade first to 11.4, install the 11.4.1 prereq , install 11.4.1 and after that update all clients? Or should I install 11.4 first, upgrade all clients and after that follow the procedure to install 11.4.1?

With regards,

Remco
Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Upgrade procedure zcm 11.3.2 to 11.4.1?

RTiel;2414158 wrote:
What should the update procedure be to upgrade to zcm 11.4.1? We've a single zcm virtual appliance server. Can I upgrade first to 11.4, install the 11.4.1 prereq , install 11.4.1 and after that update all clients? Or should I install 11.4 first, upgrade all clients and after that follow the procedure to install 11.4.1?

With regards,

Remco

First you migrate the primary server to 11.4 ( see: https://www.novell.com/documentation/zenworks114/zen11_upgrade/data/brivl5j.html ), after that install the 11.4.1 prereq, after that update your server to 11.4.1 and then upgrade you clients from 11.3.x to 11.4.1.

Thomas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.