sjdimare1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

User - Device usage history

I am not sure this is the place to post this topic but thought I would start here.

Is there a way in ZCM to see a user's device history? Currently we get primary workstation but can I see any device the user has logged into?

Particulars are ZCM 11.4.3 (was 11.4.1 prior to December)
Running on SLES 11
Authentication Source is eDirectory - Novell Netware via LDAP

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Steve D.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: User - Device usage history

Definitely not the right forum as this is the the "ZESM" add-on product for ZCM, but not really sure where it should go so I will post the answer here anyway.........

Enable Auditing for the User Logon event.
Use ZRS to generate a report to see where users have logged on.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.