whenz1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

WIM Imaging in VirtualBox Lab not working

Wondering if anyone has the same experience:

VirtualBox 5.0.16 running on OSX
ZCM11.4.1 running on SLES 11SP4

WIM imaging hangs on PXE-Boot, ZMG imaging works fine....

already tried all possible Network adapter types.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
whenz1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: WIM Imaging in VirtualBox Lab not working

btw. PXE booting a VirtualBox Client against a ZCM box running on VSphere doesn't work as well.....
0 Likes
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: WIM Imaging in VirtualBox Lab not working

Whenz,

did you see the answer you got in the ENGL forum? "Hi Werner,
Not sure if you fixed this issue. But I had the same problem and the only way around it is to rename the PXE-Intel.rom in the C:\Program Files\Oracle\VirtualBox\ExtensionPacks\Oracle_VM_VirtualBox_Extension_Pack folder and then you can use the built in PXE boot of Virtual box. This is a known issue on the virtual box forums. This worked for me and I was able to WINPE boot and image.
Regards
Richard"

--

Shaun Pond (now working for ENGL)
newly reminted as a Knowledge Professional

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.