josepromosoft Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Wait while Windows configures ...

I've got a ZCM 10.1.3 environment (W2003R2 server, XP WS and Admin Studio 9 Zen Edition); I'm making the MSIs to create the bundles, many have wroked fine but I've found some (Acrobat Reader, Nero, Open Office) that everytime I reboot the PC and open Windows Explorer I'v got a message telling: "Please Wait while Windows configures ... and the aplication name"; it takes about one minute to finish; the apps work fine but always get this annoying message; has anybody found this issue?, or there is someone who can explain me how to fix it?

Thanks and best regards
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
josepromosoft Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Wait while Windows configures ...

I've forgot to say that the same occurs when I open one of the applications that have this trouble.

Thanks
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.