WeeZel Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Web-Application Bundle icon is shown twice

Hello,
i made two different WebApplication bundles and assigned them to users. It is configured that the launch icon is shown on the desktop and in the system tray. The bundles are working fine, but the icons are shown twice in the system tray.
Exactly, for these two bundles are 4 icons in the system tray, two for each bundle.

I can't find any setting that can affect these behaviour. Has anybody an idea which setting could cause this?

Greetings, WeeZel
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
gerwil1478
New Member.

Re: Web-Application Bundle icon is shown twice

Hi
My two bobs
Check on that users relationships for bundles assigned - both directly and inherited. Then the same thing for the device. Also F5 for refresh. Else maybe a bug.
Cheers
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.