shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: When the new Imaging Engine will be out?

Posty,

it wasn't my intention in that TID to imply that you needed to use the
bootcd, more of a "by the way..." - I've updated the TID, see if that's
clearer 🙂

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
Highlighted
posty Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thx shaun for your fast reply.

i think my tftp folder on my primary server got messed up!
(imaging with pxe isnt faster as it should; when i make and restore images with the bootcd_tntfs.iso i recognize the performance boost.)

anychance to get a fresh and newly generated zcm 11 sp2 tftp directory for troubleshooting?

cheers,
martin
0 Likes
posty Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Posty;2184169 wrote:
thx shaun for your fast reply.
anychance to get a fresh and newly generated zcm 11 sp2 tftp directory for troubleshooting?

i think i found the solution for my problem in the offical documentation:
Uploading Tuxera driver after receiving a new patch

i'll give it a try...
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Posty,

that's the one

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
nop19832 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This sound like the ideal way to do it, maby because we do it to 😉 Even without the 10gbps backbone etc. We image in 50 min, 25-30 laptops at a time (this is also depending very much on the HDD in the PC). On a pc with a slow disk it takes up to 25 min more to image, so don't always look at the serverside. 🙂

-- Niels I have always liked... Cowabunga! If you find this post helpful, please show your appreciation by clicking on the star below. A member must be logged in before s/he can assign reputation points.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.