daniel_99_1999 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Windows 10 & ZCM 11.3.2

Hi all,

I've finally gotten round to having a play with Win 10, and I know ZCM has "experimental" support for it at the moment.

Just wondering if anyone else has come across a problem whereby you install the ZCM agent (fresh install), and then after the reboot, the whole networking stack seems broken - ipconfig just doesn't return anything. I've repeated the issue while trying to build an image multiple times now - if I skip the ZCM agent install, all is fine.

This is all on vSphere 5.5 with the E1000E adapter btw if that makes any difference.

TIA
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Windows 10 & ZCM 11.3.2

Try Enabling "Location Lite".
If that does not help ...........
Try Setting the ZESM Component to Uninstalled, Turn Off Self-Defense, and Enabling "Location Lite".
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.