bkeadle Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Windows Group Policy editor doesn't launch

I'm trying to create a new GPO - when I click on the Configure button, gpedit never launches and I'm only left with the "Configure Group Policy settings" window with Upload and Cancel buttons. Using Firefox v10.0.4 ESR. My Win7 machine has IE 9, and that doesn't work (as expected as indicated here). Even editing an existing policy produces the same behavior.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
gleach1 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Windows Group Policy editor doesn't launch

have you tried using IE9 in compatability mode for the zenworks server, I think i've done that before and the GPO function has worked correctly

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.