ktuinstra Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCC Rights

Not sure where to put this thread - Adding the Helpdesk to the administrators. I am just adding the specified rights which I want them to have: remote control, adding users to ZENworks groups, so on. I give them user rights to modify zenworks group membership to the root of the domain and ZENworks User Group Rights with modify zenworks group membership. When I goto a user in ZCC to add a group the add and remove button on the right side are not there. Also, everything is grayed out on the right panel. I can add the user using the add to user group on the left panel. On a test I gave them every right I could add except Super Administrator and it was still not there. Only after giving them Super Administrator rights the add button came up. I was just wondering if this was a known problem and if there was anything I was missing. They do have the ability to add users so not as critical but would still like to get working.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
ktuinstra Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZCC Rights

Attached is a picture of what the ZENworks user group looks like with all rights except Super Administrator. Once add the Super Administrator rights the Add and Remove are there.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.