bbuys Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM 10.0.3 Imaging

I boot my computers using PXE and even though my ZCM server updated to 10.0.3 the imaging screen comes up with version 10. 0 .1. Was this not updated or do you have to restart the server?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
ClemClark Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZCM 10.0.3 Imaging

The imaging module being used is still 10.0.1; the module was not changed in this update as no changes were required. -- Not all modules need an update, only the things that were not working properly (or were improved).

To see what was updated (and therefore what was not) check the update list. Note that 10.0.3.2 just came out today too:
Updates to ZENworks 10 Configuration Management
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.