IvanovIv Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM 11.4 Agent Update missing from the configuration page

Hi,

we are running ZCM 11 SP4 11.4.0 and since this weekend the update pakage for 11.4 is missing.

Last week:

Now:

Now I have to update the server to 11.4.1 first before upgrading the agents? Is there any way to update the last old agents to 11.4 first before going to the 11.4.1?
Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: ZCM 11.4 Agent Update missing from the configuration pag

IvanovIv;2414602 wrote:
Hi,

we are running ZCM 11 SP4 11.4.0 and since this weekend the update pakage for 11.4 is missing.

Now I have to update the server to 11.4.1 first before upgrading the agents? Is there any way to update the last old agents to 11.4 first before going to the 11.4.1?

Importing the 11.4.1 update into ZCC indeed results in the hiding of the 11.4.0 update (not sure if 11.4.0 update gets deleted or is just hidden from view).
The 1st rule here is that all primaries and satellites will need to be updated before applying 11.4.1 to any other devices.

You can either delete the 11.4.1 update from ZCC, or bring the primaries and satellites to 11.4.1 after having applied the "Post Prereq" to all primaries first.

I don't know (or test that at this moment) if simply deleting the 11.4.1 update from within ZCC will immediately again show the 11.4.0 update as deploy option.... it's possible you'll have to re-import 11.4.0 into the zone to let it show again.

I'd be tempted to move on to the 11.4.1 update, but as it was just released I can also imagine you'd (or your company) would like to wait a bit before doing so. Especially if you are also waiting for 3de parties to support the 11.4.1 update (e.g. ENGL and others).

Cheers,
Willem
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.