mcclary
New Member.

ZCM 2017 Update 3 Stuck on update assgined

When trying to deploy Zenworks 2017 update 3 a few of my test machines are stuck on "Update Assigned"
I have tried:
canceling the deployment / redeploying
refreshing the workstation
Sending the device a wake up call
Zac cc / zac ref
I have the deployment schedule set to "Now"
The deployment succeed on my primary and two satellite servers along with a few other test machines but now the deployment seems to not be working no matter what device I push the update to.
Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: ZCM 2017 Update 3 Stuck on update assgined

"zac ref" will not have the agent check in for a System Update.....
"zac zeus ref" will...…

A little old and rarely the issue any more but may still be helpful....
https://support.microfocus.com/kb/doc.php?id=7017627

mcclary;2489234 wrote:
When trying to deploy Zenworks 2017 update 3 a few of my test machines are stuck on "Update Assigned"
I have tried:
canceling the deployment / redeploying
refreshing the workstation
Sending the device a wake up call
Zac cc / zac ref
I have the deployment schedule set to "Now"
The deployment succeed on my primary and two satellite servers along with a few other test machines but now the deployment seems to not be working no matter what device I push the update to.
Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.