hughesm Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZCM Agent Refresh Question

Is it possible to configure ZCM 10.3.1 agents to execute a timed refresh of everything except bundles? i.e. policies, registration information etc. are all updated on a timed schedule but bundle assignments are only updated if the user performs a manual refresh or an administrator performs a refresh from ZCC.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
3 Replies
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZCM Agent Refresh Question

Hughesm,

not directly - I guess you could set the full refresh to happen every
9999 days (27 years) or you could set refresh to happen only manually
and schedule a bundle that did "zac refresh partial" at whatever
interval you saw fit...

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
hughesm Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Shaun,

Set full timed refresh to 9999 - so far so good.

Manually refreshed the client agent - "Next Contact with Server" is now blank.

Tried reducing the full refresh value repeatedly whilst refreshing the client agent to resolve the blank "Next Contact with Server" value and noted that if you set the full refresh schedule to more than 27 days the agent "Next Contact with Server" property becomes blank so not if the agent will accept full refresh values greater than 27 days. Sound like a bug . . .

Is there any way I can tell if the agent full refresh is actually configured to a value in excess of 27 days?
0 Likes
shaunpond Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hughesm,

> Is there any way I can tell if the agent full refresh is actually
> configured to a value in excess of 27 days?

wait 28 days? 😉

--

Shaun Pond

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.