sgadow Absent Member.
Absent Member.

ZEN Imaging and WDS

We currently have wds up and running on our network which PXE boot points to.. Can anyone guide me on how to change this to point to the zen image store location? I am completely lost as to how to do this as I am not too familiar with pxe
Labels (2)
0 Likes
2 Replies
gerwil1478
New Member.

Re: ZEN Imaging and WDS

Not sure about your setup here but....
.... a PXE boot device will respond to the first tftp reply it gets. I don't think you can 'point' the device to a specific boot/image store. Disable you Windows Deployment services, load you ZCM services and then your devices should boot from it.
Hope this stirs something up
Cheers
0 Likes
frigge Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: ZEN Imaging and WDS

CTX115094 - How to Add DHCP PXE Options to Microsoft DHCP Server - Citrix Knowledge Center

With that you can point to a pxe server and change the server adress to any server you would like to use
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.